EE Smith specialise in the interior fit out of high end hotel, commercial and residential projects, with our own joinery manufacturing facility based in Leicester.
We pride ourselves in bringing the clients dreams and aspirations to reality, whilst also ensuring buildability and compliance with relevant legislations and statutory requirements. Due to an extremely full order book for the next 2-3 years, it will be essential that we sub-out a portion of this work. For this to be efficient & profitable, we are looking to expand our team & take on a sub-contracts manager to oversee all sub contracting orders.
- An in-depth knowledge & background in construction is essential
- English Language – Required
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, coordinate and deliver all allocated sub contract work into or along side our manufacturing facility
- Make regular site visits, liaise with the sub contractor making sure they deliver on time and to the required standard
- Source new contractors & build up a stronger portfolio of suppliers
- Record & report delays/problems
- Answer directly to the Production Director
- Be an organised, punctual & have great attention to detail
- The desire to progress as an individual within the business
- Outgoing, motivated with a team player attitude.
What we can offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive market leading salary
- The chance to work with a growing and maturing, independently owned fit out contractor
- Career progression and promotion
Get in touch now to join our ever growing, prestigious company.