In what is our 125th anniversary year, EE Smith Contracts Limited continues to go from strength to strength, and to build on our continued success as one of the UK’s leading specialist interior fit-out contractor. We specialise in the super-prime hotel and residential market and we are currently seeking to recruit a Site Surveyor based and visiting our various project sites in London.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing handwritten surveys and photos for the Drawing/Design Office and site team.
- Ensuring that construction drawings align with Site’s as built and report to Drawing Office or site team any discrepancies found on drawings/site.
- Conducting Matterport surveys using Leica BLK360.
- Conducting 3D laser scanning surveys with BLK360 and Total Station, creation of geo-referenced point clouds within Cyclone Register 360 for use in AutoCAD/Recap.
- Creation of 2D floor plans and elevations from point clouds with AutoCAD and Recap.
- Marking datum lines or grid lines and offsets on site with Total Station and issuing DWG/PDF file to the site team.
- Work in a safe manner following Company Procedures, 14001 Environmental, 9001 Quality and Statutory H&S Regulations.
- An in-depth knowledge & background in joinery fitout/construction is essential
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Able to operate total station although training for this could be offered.
- High levels of accuracy and able to relay this to Design Office in survey form.
- CSCS card or relevant NVQ in construction trade to obtain such.
- London based, for work predominantly within central London although works nationally may be required periodically.
- Able to manage workload effectively.
- English Language – Required
Be an organised, punctual & have great attention to detail
The desire to progress as an individual within the business
Outgoing, motivated with a team player attitude.
Although the ideal candidate would be able to fulfil all the above criteria, we are aware this is a specialist role and training can be arranged elements that are currently not part of the skillset.
What we can offer the successful candidate:
Competitive market leading salary
The chance to work with a growing and independently owned fit out contractor
Get in touch now to join our ever growing, prestigious company.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.