|Roles & Responsibilities|
• Reading and interpreting technical drawings
• Constructing base templates if necessary
• Measuring and marking out cutting and bend lines
• Setting up metal work machinery including rollers, drill presses, flame cutters, brakes and shears
• Double checking design specifications before commencing with cutting work
• Fabricating and constructing metal components
• Grinding and finishing completed products
• Completing quality checks on completed products
• Complying with all safe methods of working
• Any other duties needed to ensure the full discharge of duties responsibly requested by your manager.
• Work in a safe manner following Company Procedures, 14001 Environmental, 9001 Quality and Statutory H&S Regulations.