EE Smith specialise in the interior fit industry working in high end commercial and residential projects. We have our own joinery manufacturing facility based in Leicester.
We pride ourselves in bringing our clients dreams and aspirations to reality, whilst also ensuring buildability and compliance with relevant legislations and statutory requirements.
We are seeking to recruit a skilled joinery CNC Programmer to join our in-house team.
- 2D AutoCAD
- 3 axis machining
- Must be able to understand production drawings.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Background in joinery
- 3D AutoCAD
- Autodesk Inventor
- 5 axis machining
- Experience with HOMAG machines
- Reference ID: JR/CNCPR/26.03.2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Lateral Flow tests are available on site should a COVID infection be suspected. Surfaces are regularly sanitised and hand sanitiser is readily available.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place