EE Smith Contracts Limited – CAD Technician – Leicester
Leading by Example
EE Smith Contracts Ltd. Is one of the UK’s leading specialist interior fit-out contractors. Privately owned, and operating from our purpose-built headquarters in Leicester, we’ve been setting the industry standard for over 125 years. We are experts in fitting out some of the world’s most prestigious hotels, commercial interiors, and private residences.
We currently have a great opportunity for a CAD Technician with demonstrable knowledge of:
2D AutoCAD or 3D modelling to produce joinery manufacturing drawings.
Role and Responsibilities:
Day to Day Duties
- Produce manufacturing models and drawings from architectural and design intent drawings for approval and construction.
- Ensure all drawings and models are produced in line with EES manufacturing and drawing standards.
- Adhere to specific project standards such as naming conventions, numbering protocols and standard details.
- Produce drawings within allocated time frames and budgets.
- Report to Lead CAD Technician as and when required reporting any issues with design, costs or timeframes set.
- Good knowledge of 2D AutoCAD or 3D Modelling CAD packages
- Good understanding of joinery industry and joinery manufacturing processes
- Joinery experience not crucial but would be beneficial.
Leicester LE2 (fully office based) preferably within a 30-mile radius. Occasion customer site visits
Salary c£30,000 to £40,000 – dependent upon experience
Every Employee Supported through our dedicated Employee Assistant Programme
32 days annual leave (24 days exclusive of BH)
Cycle to Work Scheme